Monday, September 5, 2011

Time is slipping away...

Well, I certainly won't get through this project in a year at this rate.

I'd like to say I'm sorry for the delay in updating this blog, but that seems woefully inadequate. Over the past... good lord, nine months... I have left one job, taken another, found out that it's several metric tons more work than I expected, and picked up and moved to a new town. It's been an eventful year, and that's taken its toll on my reading and reviewing. Hell, I read The Shining twice - I finished it late last year, but never got around to critiquing it, and found I had to read it again, to make sure I had all the details right.

I won't make any promises. But I do feel like I'm back on track. My review of The Shining is about to be posted. I've started reading Night Shift, taking notes on each story. Best of all, I'm having fun doing it. My hope is this was the last delay, and this train now barrels along until it reaches its last station. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

And now, onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment